Mateus Palace | Wine Village | Classic or Premium car | Wine and Port tasting | Typical Restaurant | Boat trip | Viewpoint visit
Your day begins with a visit to the city of Vila Real and the Mateus Palace, where you will visit the house, the museum, the Camélias and Roseiras gardens. Mateus Palace represents the baroque architecture and is an exemple of a centuries-old unbroken family tradition that lives in the house, it is a unique feature in our country!
We will continue towards the heart of the Douro to visit a wine village and lunch will be served in a typical restaurant in the region in a traditional Portuguese atmosphere. Let yourself be enchanted by this small village and be sure to greet those who pass by!
In the afternoon we will visit Pinhão train station and then we leave by Rabelo boat for an hour-long ride over the Douro River.
In Pinhão we will also have a guided tour of a Wine Estate followed by a Port wines tasting.
Let yourself be enchanted by the Miradouro with a special toast to the Douro!
- Guided tour of Mateus Palace
- Lunch in a typical restaurant
- Wine and Porto wine tasting
- Rabelo Boat Trip
- Viewpoint visit
- Guided visit to the wine cellar and wine press
- Classic car
- Tour em automóvel premium - 150€ por pessoa
09:00:00Peso da Régua, Portugal09:30Statue of Carvalho Araújo10:00Mateus Palace12:30Visit to the Train Station of Pinhão12:50Typical Restaurant of the Douro Region14:30Boat Ride15:45Big Producer Wine Estate - Wine and Port Tasting18:45:00Peso da Régua, Portugal
The booking through the website is carried out through the following steps:
- Choose the tour;
- Choose the means of transport with which you want to make your tour;
- Choose some products that can be chosen by you;
- Make the reservation with payment of 30% or 100% by our methods of payment.